...........................................................

...........................................................
Blessed by everyday blessings

these are a few of my favorite things

~smiling faces~

~hugs and kisses from grandchildren
and hearing the name Nanny from far away places~

~mostly old sometimes new~

~quilts with love stitched through and through

~Babies and butterflys and all things created~

~To know you are loved makes life sweet with grace traces ~























recipes

Thursday, December 6, 2012

word verification ....DRIVES ME CRAZY!

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/09/word-verificationplease-stop-with-it.html



Thank you Bonnie Hunter..... I share your point of view even though i am just a little ole granny blogger.   STOP Word Verification!

If Bonnie Hunter who is loved by many can turn it off  so can you.

Click on the link above and she will walk you through the simple steps.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I love to visit other blogs but leaving a comment with word verification makes my hair stand on end and drives me crazy!

Janita

No comments :

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...