...........................................................

...........................................................
Blessed by everyday blessings

these are a few of my favorite things

~smiling faces~

~hugs and kisses from grandchildren
and hearing the name Nanny from far away places~

~mostly old sometimes new~

~quilts with love stitched through and through

~Babies and butterflys and all things created~

~To know you are loved makes life sweet with grace traces ~























recipes

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Simply Delightful


Home is feeling cozy .

The fireplace has be turned on as needed.

Goodies have come from the oven.


 I couldn't be sad if I tried.

This is my FAVORITE time of year.




It is official....  
One Large Orange Goodwill Sweater 
will make 4 pumpkins.



 Whimsical-  sleeve #1



More in control- sleeve#2



Sweet Sweater Pumpkin

Yum- Yum! 





My 3 sweet little Real pumpkins are a JOY.

 Everyone is Growing up so. 

Our littlest grandson will turn ONE year old  next week!


Clayton




Annual Pumpkin Photos

Emerson and Harley


Addilyn Grace



I am probably the only one with tulips in their Fall decorating.

My family is use to me having tulips out year round.

This room has had some furniture rearranging which I am loving!

This is the view from my chair :) 


In a Totally BROWN room color is good.

This room needs a paint revival. 




One dresser is out of the garage!!!!!

This project has dragged on and on for a few years. 
Because when I don't know what I'm  doing...

I procrastinate..... can you relate?

I had some veneer issues along the way.

It is now painted RED! 
That is a leap over the edge for me.
I think it is good.

White is easy... picking paint color is hard for me.

I have done very little sewing in the last few weeks. 
 Having a new dresser in my sewing room should make up for that.


I did finish some embroidery on a project.
When it is finished it will be
Simply Delightful :)

No peeking until Dec 25.


Hope your November is filled with everything YUM -YUM!

Janita









4 comments :

~~Kelli said...

a great big lump in my throat when I think of how perfectly timed this post is !!!

(not to mention, seems like I have been waiting a while anyway. haha)

But one filled with such simple beauty and appreciation for a comfy home. Yep, I needed this in the biggest way today. I am just gonna convince myself this post was made FOR me. <3

Thank you. :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a lovely celebration of family and fall. Your sweater pumpkins are so creative and fun. I love the way each one has it's own personality. All year round tulips sound wonderful to me! Of course they're too pretty to put away!

Sparky said...

what great pumpkinas and very sweet peeps

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Your home looks so lovely!

I am a procrastinator, too. I have a dresser in my kitchen I need to paint. It's only been waiting 3 years. 😉

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...