...........................................................

...........................................................
Blessed by everyday blessings

these are a few of my favorite things

~smiling faces~

~hugs and kisses from grandchildren
and hearing the name Nanny from far away places~

~mostly old sometimes new~

~quilts with love stitched through and through

~Babies and butterflys and all things created~

~To know you are loved makes life sweet with grace traces ~























recipes

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDILYN GRACE

Clearly I can remember the HOURS spent praying for you to arrive safely like it was yesterday. And about this time last year we were headed to the hospital to see your precious face.   Now Today you are ONE year old.    Happy Birthday my sweet little pumpkin pie.  You are a Sweet treasure.  We love you so much.



"Our love for you started even before you were born.  We are so thankful God has given you to us.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Psalm 139: 13-14










































HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TODAY!!
Love, Nanny 
XO
you are an expression of God's grace.






linking to Beach Cottage good life Wednesdays

1 comment :

abeachcottage said...

Happy birthday Addilyn Grace! Hope your day was as beautiful as you! Thanks for sharing this at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...