...........................................................

...........................................................
Blessed by everyday blessings

these are a few of my favorite things

~smiling faces~

~hugs and kisses from grandchildren
and hearing the name Nanny from far away places~

~mostly old sometimes new~

~quilts with love stitched through and through

~Babies and butterflys and all things created~

~To know you are loved makes life sweet with grace traces ~























recipes

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


SUCH A SWEET DAY TODAY .

Bryce and I went to a Sweetheart Supper last night put on by the youth at our church.
I'm not sure that there will be any
 "extra" gifts of love going on here today.
sometimes there are flowers and sometimes not,
 sometimes just extra hugs and kisses :)
I like cards but my husband thinks they are a waste of MONEY.
Have you heard of couples that just give each other
 the same card again year after year?
I think my husband would smile at the thought.

Tonight we will both go to bed 
 and tomorrow will be another day.  
It won't be Valentines day
but it will still be a day to love one another.
we can always work on that.


Last week I was sent A BIG REMINDER
to LOVE
  those whom God has gifted to me TODAY
sometimes the gifts are easy to recognize
MY HUSBAND
my children,
ARIANN, BILLY, EMERSON
AMY, BRANT, ADDILYN
CASSIE marie


Happy Valentines Day sweet children! 



I love you
sweet daughters and granddaughters :)

sometimes the gifts can't be seen unless
 I intentionally open my eyes to look for them.


Life is always in such a state of hurry .
I think I do ok loving my family
 but what about outside of that?
In my church family and in my community .
 God has been whispering ,
 there is time, make time ,
to reach out and love someone outside of your little family today.
This week try i am going to try and connect with someone.
and then next week do it again,
and again,
and again.

A little boy , 10 years old  from our church just found out last week that he has a brain tumor
If you are a prayer warrior, would you please pray for TJ and his family.
WE LOVE HIM DEARLY. 
He has been very brave.
He loves Jesus and knows he will go to heaven if he is not cured.

He is the oldest and he has 3 very sweet brothers. 
If you would want to pray for this family you can read more here


There has been such an outpouring of love for this family.

I called a friend today.
We made plans to go for lunch this week.

LOVE. 
we all need it!



I love you sweet Emerson!
you are a sweet treasure!
Happy valentines day!
xo 


LOVE of cousins

thank you God for the blessings you pour out daily.
you fill my heart.



I love you Addilyn Grace.  you are such a sugar pie.
Happy Valentines day.
xo



"i love you",
I am going to be working on that.

Janita

PS edit.......my husband sent me an e-mail on valentines day.
"would you, could you, be my valentine?"
how's that for loving :)
my response.... (another e-mail :)  )
YES,YES, YES.
we will be married 30 years this year
 and I think he has asked me the same question for 30 years
 cause he just like to say it.
 it makes me smile.



No comments :

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...