...........................................................

...........................................................
Blessed by everyday blessings

these are a few of my favorite things

~smiling faces~

~hugs and kisses from grandchildren
and hearing the name Nanny from far away places~

~mostly old sometimes new~

~quilts with love stitched through and through

~Babies and butterflys and all things created~

~To know you are loved makes life sweet with grace traces ~























recipes

Saturday, January 5, 2013

WEEK #1 of 2013

 Yes Momma dear it is Saturday already!   I'm loving a new start as always in January. There is such optimism to say lets give this year our best ever! I want to be better in so many ways on a personal level , do better to serve others on a horizontal level here on earth and be more of a blessing to this world.  So much HOPE  in January ,  but it is not looking like the days of 2013 are going to go any slower than the days of 2012.  I NEED HELP!  My good intentions need  some accountability because in reality each day slips away way too quickly and I seem to accomplish so little.  My 24 hour days here need some serious  evaluation.  Too much wasted  time......... enough said! 

 I'm not doing resolutions but I am joining the WORD for a year band wagon.   


FAITHFUL 



These are areas of my life i am going to look at this year in light of this word.

READING MY BIBLE

SCRIPTURE MEMORY

CHARACTER  

EXERCISE

WATER

DISHES/Kitchen

ONE PROJECT A MONTH FINISHED(OPAM)

REACHING


 The first week...........I give myself a letter grade of D-

My husband has pneumonia and I knoked my head on a brick wall..... It has slowed us WAYYYYYY down.....  Next week I'm hoping for at least a C+ 



I could use your prayers....... Teaching an old granny new time management will not be easy!

"So Moses chiseled out two stone tablets like the first ones and went up Mount Sinai early in the morning, as the LORD had commanded him; and he carried the two stone tablets in his hands.  Then the LORD came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the LORD.  and he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming,  "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and FAITHFULNESS,  maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin."   Exodus 34: 4-7

If God is FAITHFUL in the big things .....  I can learn to be FAITHFUL in the little things!   Perhaps that will include a bit more faithfulness to this blog. I'm Hoping for more posts in 2013.      And now because I love spring.... more than winter..... and my computer is not cooperating to add new pictures, I'm leaving you with the best of 2012.


Emerson
 
favorite pictures taken in 2012 of my little sweethearts
 
Addilyn
 

truely we love PINK here!
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

May the Lord bless all your days in 2013.

Janita







 

No comments :

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...